5/01/2012

BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN


Vintage Jeans Shorts - Beyond Retro, Cropped tee - bought on Crete, Jacket - Monki 
 Yesterday my friend led me through town while I was wearing a blindfold. We were walking around for nearly an hour before we finally arrived at another friend's house. While there we made pizza and played Singstar Legends, Burnout 3 and had mint green cake with small flags on! It was so precious I wish I had taken my camera with me, sadly I didn't.
These pictures on this post are all from today, I've spent May 1st with my COUSIN and we've taken pictures of each other, watched tv series, eaten pancakes and walked an hour in the absolutely lovely weather! It's been a really great day actually. Hope you had just as great day as me.

klara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar